Mono power amplifier
These tough guys have no problem with any loudspeakers and they play especially well with the SA-94.
Symmetrically constructed amps with a huge amount of power that also play critical speakers. You can get up to 600W per channel from the big ring core transformer. Big storage condenser batteries provide sufficient reserves. Class A circuitry design allows clear sound low in distortion at full power.
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Nominal Output Power RMS / 8 Ohm: 300 Watt, RMS / 4 Ohm: 600 Watt,
- Nominal Output Power Class A / 8 Ohm: 50 Watt
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 1 Watt),
- Input sensitivity: 1,1 V,
- Signal-Noise ratio: > 95 dB,
- Input impedance: 47 kOhm,
- Inputs: 1 x RCA, 1 x XLR, 1 x 3,5 mm Jack sockets (Power Control)
- Outputs: 1 x 3,5 mm Jack sockets (Power Control), 2 x 2 Speaker Terminal
- Colour: black/silver,
- Weight: 31 kg,
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 265 x 458 x 420 mm