Class-A stereo integrated amplifier
Powerful, compact stereo amplifier that permits symbiosis with home cinema with its main amplifier input.
With this device Vincent presents the latest development in the field of integrated full amplifiers. This amplifier is fully symmetrically constructed and as in the SA-93Plus, it uses the FET input amplifiers recently developed in-house by Vincent. With these input units the signal is transmitted to the amplifier unit even faster and above all with even less noise.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 50 kHz +/- 0.5 dB,
- Nominal Output Power RMS / 4 Ohm: 2 x 289 Watt,
- Nominal Output Power Class A / 8 Ohm: 2 x 10 Watt,
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 1 Watt),
- Input sensitivity: 400 mV, Signal-Noise ratio: > 90 dB
- Input impedance: 47 kOhm,
- Input: 4 x Stereo RCA, 1 x Stereo XLR, 1 x Stereo RCA Main In, 2 x 3,5 mm Jack sockets (Power Control),
- Outputs: 2 x 4 Speaker Terminal, 1 x Stereo RCA Rec Out, 1 x Pre Out RCA, 2 x 3,5 mm Jack sockets (Power Control),
- Colour: Black or silver,
- Weight: 22 kg,
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 142 x 450 mm